Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Time to recap the year!

Hi world!  I've started the calendar a bit early this year, so it's time to start recapping the year!  Maybe this will the year I'm better about blogging regularly ... maybe not :/
I think I actually did pretty well posting in January, so I'll move on to February.
This was a semi-regular occurrence last year when Emma was in daycare.  We'd pick her up and head to Starbucks for an after-school snack.  Love spending time with my monks. 
Sweet Sof at her ballet lesson.




The last few months of the school year I started getting emo and nostalgic about it being our last year at A Child's Way. Such a great way for our girls to start their educational journey.

Such a sweet pic of Sof reading to Ems.

Both Sof and Lucy started piano lessons in February.  They are doing so great!

Pete and I celebrated 11 years at Edgefield.

Being silly at the library.

Ems last time at the Child's Way art show.

A fun trip to the Children's Museum.  The vet clinic is always a hit.



Sofie and Lucy sold Girl Scout cookies again! 
Sofie and Lily are selling Girl Scout cookies.


No comments: