Sunday, November 29, 2015

So - I missed a whole year ....

So - I missed over a year of posting. Life continues to be busy - what can I say. But, as I create this year's calendar and look over the past year, I figured I can relive it here too. I'm trying to do one month a day. We'll see how it goes.
Scavenger hunt at the Chinese Garden in preparation for Chinese New Year.

Pete's Christmas present - a Winterhawk's game.

First time selling Girl Scout cookies!

A trip to the beach - our favorite!

Sweet sisters watching a beach movie.

Seaside Aquarium - always a hit.

Ocean beauty


Lucy's sweet note after our beach weekend.

Sofie and mama trip to Seattle.  I love our little date weekends with each girl.  I wish they could happen more often.  We had such a good time together.

Seattle Aquarium.

And that was January 2015! 

No comments: