Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Christmas Season Continues

Muilenburg Christmas ... crazy and fun as usual ;)

Picking out the Christmas tree. Sof is too much.

Christmas decor in the living room.

Cute little elf.

Sweet Sof had pneumonia ... this was taken on the first day she felt better.

Sister movie time.

More Muilenburg Christmas. 

I'm pretty sure they are saying "poop" in this picture.  Potty talk is a real hit around here these days.

Baby Mia (my sister and her husband's first baby) arrived on my dad's birthday! What a present!

Our girls in all their cuteness!

Sofie making cookies at her class Christmas party.


Zoo lights!

Sweet, sweet, Ems!

Sweet, Sweet Sof!

Sweet, sweet Lucy!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I heart your family--your girls are so sweet with each other and I just adore it! Merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family. Great pictures. :-)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.