Here are a few pics from the last few weeks. The first one is sweet Sof playing outside the library. I've been trying to spend some individual time with the Lucy and Sofie when I can. I took Sof to story time at the library the other day and then we played outside. As I've said before, Sofie is definitely two, but she can melt your heart in a split second. She is too cute for words.
Lucy built a bed on top of Auntie Syd when we were in Portland over Memorial Day.
Emma hasn't liked bath time until the last few baths. She never likes being cold after the bath, but she sure looks cute in the bunny towel from Aunt Lisa.
Lucy and Sofie made their own pizzas the other night. They had so much fun making them, although they barely ate a bite when they were ready.
We went to Enchanted Forest the other day with Uncle Matt and Auntie Syd. The girls loved it, although it is still a creepy place from an adult's perspective. Lucy obviously picked her own hair accessories for the day. :) Sofie had to follow her lead and got two bows.
This year Sof was big enough to ride on some of the rides. It was too cute.
Both were also big enough to ride the train by themselves. They just marched right up to their car and got on. Amazing how fast they grow.
They ended the day with popsicles out in the backyard.
Emma has been a bit fussy the past few nights until about 11. Here is daddy trying to calm her a bit.
I think she is about to smile soon. She's given it a few attempts, but we've yet to see a full-on smile. I can't wait. She is so sweet. We just love this precious girl.
As everyone says, she looks a lot like her sisters.
Here are a few videos ... the first is from the hospital when Sofie meant Emma for the first time.This one is Sofie "shaking her booty." This is her latest dance move and it absolutely cracks me up every time she does it.
The boat rides ..
Lucy on the slide ...
Summer is coming!


















7 comments:
Your girls are so dang cute. I love Sofie's hair!! Your home looks so snuggly cozy in all your pics too. Miss you guys.
Becky and I use to go to Enchanted Forest all the time having grown up in Salem - I LOVED that place! Looks like you’re off to good start this summer.
I still think it is so neat that you have THREE girls! I know it's a huge challenge, though... One is a challenge sometimes! :o) I love seeing all the video clips of Sofie since her and Griff are the same age. He's shakin' his booty a little these days, too. Not talking much. I'd love to hear Sofie tell us a little story with her words on a video...
I shouldn't say Griff's not talking much... He's saying tons of words, and combing them into a few short phrases. Just not saying sentences yet like his sister did...
Ugh, I love this post! Your girls are sooo darn cute! And you and Pete make parenting look so darn easy, I knew you would nail being a family of five! Nice work!
Love and misses, Lee
Love those little snuggle bunnies!!!! Seeing the girls always makes me smile, even if it's just looking at the blog :) Love you all tons
Auntie Syd
Thanks so much for the stories, photos, and videos. I feel more connected to you and Pete because you take the time to do this. My blog would not be as interesting; therefore, it doesn't exist! :)
Carolyn
Post a Comment