Thursday, April 28, 2011

Emma Kathryn Muilenburg

Emma Kathryn Muilenburg has arrived! Born at 8:43 this morning weighing exactly 8lbs, 20 inches. The baby and I are doing well and looking forward to watching the royal wedding tonight during a feeding! Perfect day to have a baby! We are blessed and our family is now officially complete! Welcome to the world baby girl - we love you!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

7 comments:

Jessica Baker said...

I love that you will be watching the wedding! Super cute idea and a great story for Miss Emma when she gets older. Congrats!!

Michelle said...

Congrads to you and your family.

Jamie said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! She looks a lot like big sister Lucy :)

Marcy said...

Congratulations! She looks just like her sisters!

Christina said...

Congrats, Mr and Mrs Muilenburg! You have the sweetest family! I wish you all lots of happiness and wonderful moments together!
Christina Tencheva (ACS, class of 2009) :)

Leah said...

LOVE her name and love this photo of the two of you!!
Congrats Jinxy, Pete and girls!! Can't wait to meet her...

kathleen attridge said...

Congratulations to the Muilenburg family. You both look gorgeous in this photo.