A very cute and VERY excited Sydney ...
These dresses were "one size fits all" ... they had long sashes on top that you wrapped in different ways to suit different tastes. Pretty cool.
Nancy and Katie.
Syd getting her nails done. They miraculously turned out beautifully, especially considering that we could not communicate with anyone at the store. It was very frustrating.
I'm pretty sure this is Katy's foot.
Syd and Katie relaxing in the massage chairs.
Now on to some random pics from the last few weeks. I tried really hard to get a cute Valentine's picture of the girls in their cute PJ's my mom bought them this weekend. These two are the best I got ...
Lucy has continued her gymnastics classes at Bounce. She absolutely loves it. This week is the last week of classes and then she will move on to swim lessons for a few weeks. I am hoping that she will love those just as much; however, just like her gymnastics class, she will be on her own for swim lessons. We'll see how that goes.
I loved playing with the parachute when I was a kid. It was fun watching Lucy enjoy it just as much.
Finally, here is a little Sofie video. This girl is definitely getting close to two, cute as ever, but full of mischief as well!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! All you need is love ...







4 comments:
I absolutely love everything about that video. I could watch it over and over. Can't wait to see wedding pics of Sid.
I love how Sofie's little pink cheeks exactly match her outfit. :)
Thanks for continuing the blog!
Carolyn
Oh this post is so fun! Congrats to your sis, I can't wait to see pics.
I can't believe how grown up Lucy is looking. And how different the two girls look from each other, both beauties!
That video reminded me so much of you! Especially when you would do the "Stewart" skit from Mad TV! Pointing your toe while saying "I don't wanna." HA! A mini Jinx!
It's great to hear your voice. Sofie looks so mature now, older than her sister.
Kathleen
Post a Comment