Here are a couple of videos from the past few weeks. This first one is from our trip to the Lane County Fair. Lucy loved all the rides and had a great time. Sofie wasn't quite tall enough to participate, but she loved watching Lucy on all the rides.
This second video is the girls dancing to some music at the local mall. Every Wednesday during the summer they have live performances on the grass and people can come and picnic. We got some ice cream and enjoyed the music. It was so fun watching them dance.
This week we'll start gymnasics (or whatever it is called when it involves toddlers) at the gym we've been taking the girls to called Bounce. The girls love it and I can't wait to watch them go.
Welcome to the 2010-11 school year - my 10th year in education! Hard to believe! (It would be more if I hadn't taken a couple years off to get my masters!)
3 comments:
OK...Lucy falling in the background twice is hilarious, she looks like she should be rocking out and Woodstock or something. Sof it just too cute! I LOVE my nieces!!!!
Love,
Syd
Ditto what Syd said for sure. It is exactly what I was thinking as well. HA
Welcome back to school. Welcome to fall weather again. Our kids in our area just started today. I am sooo glad they are back in school. YA YA
Post a Comment