Friday, March 06, 2009

Making Room for Baby

We went through all of the closets and cleaned out all the clothes and other things that Lucy no longer uses, and packed them in a box to be shipped home. Then we pulled out all the baby gear and cleared a shelf for the new baby's clothes in Lucy's room. It's going to be a tight fit around here for a while, but we're excited.
Lucy loved helping go through everything. She especially liked going through the shoes we had packed away for her. Look closely and you will see she is wearing Alaskan moccasins from Sue, our friend and Pete's former colleague. She also looks like a little rug rat here, but cute nonetheless.

In other news ... we have a date for the c-section: Tuesday, March 24th. My parents arrive in Hong Kong on the 19th and my last day of work will be the 20th. Ready or not - here she comes!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

1. Lucy looks adorable.
2. Maybe baby will come a day early on Kora's birthday--March 23rd. :) She'd love that!
3. I just sent your invite out yesterday so it won't get there for awhile. I wanted to go to the post office to make sure there was enough postage on it.
4. Love you guys!

Shannon said...

I see socks that we sent her!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy,
Will you be finished for the year on the 20th or will you have to return to school before you leave for the US?

Thinking of you!!

Karen

Leah said...

Oh goodie! A day to look forward too! I can't wait to see her!

I love Lucy! And miss you guys.

Luvs, Lee

Will and Sandy said...

We cannot wait to see some pictures! We will be thinking of you and praying.

Anonymous said...

The count down is on. I cannot wait to see new pictures of Lucy with her baby sister!