Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Little Toddler

It seems like over night Lucy has turned into this little toddler and left most of her baby ways behind. She has all these cute faces, her favorite of which is this scrunchy face done while blowing air through her nose. It's pretty cute. There are some downsides, however. This girl is quickly learning to throw a tantrum. Luckily her memory isn't good enough yet for them to last too long. For instance, tonight she screamed when I took her out of the bathtub because she was having so much fun playing. She howled until Daddy came in to get her and once they were playing in her room she was fine. The real tantrums are yet to come, but I fear they are right around the corner. :) The fact of that matter is, despite all of this she has us completely wrapped around her little finger, so we still think she is way too cute even when she is screaming.

6 comments:

Erickson Family said...

She is so cute. We can't wait for you to be home.

Shannon said...

Oh...i love the times when I can sit back, keep a cool head and watch my kids throw their fits and smile because I love them so much and it is entertaining to watch sometimes. This usually pisses them off more...but hey it happens.

Anonymous said...

Look at those eyes! They are so blue and aching to get into some trouble. I love you guys... tons. Love cubed, Katy

Anonymous said...

Hi! The Shmoo is DARLING! I can't believe what a little girl she is becoming. Did you have fun at the Big Buddah? Gosh, when Kimberly & I went, it was so foggy and creepy! I miss you tons and tons and tons my pretty scarf.
Luur

Kate Harpster said...

Tracy,

She is so adorable and the toddler phase is sooo fun!! Thanks for your cute blog and for your sweet comments on mine:>

Katie

Laura said...

She is so cute!!