Those of you who know me well, know that I spend the 4th of July in Klamath Falls with my Dad's side of the family. I never missed a year until the last few when Pete and I became vagabonds. However, this year it was essential that Lucy get a taste the splendor that is K-Falls on the 4th.
Every year the parade gets a bit shorter - if you show up late, you'll miss it. Here are Pete and Lucy getting set up for the show.

Mom and Dad in there patriotic gear.

Lucy's ready for the parade to begin!

Syd and Damian soaking up the sun.

Uncle George (Rorge) and Aunt Lisa - love 'em.

Uncle John - you just can't help but smile when he's around.

The parade begins!

Lucy loves every minute.

This guy was one of my fav's.

The gang enjoying the show.

There was even a bit of China thrown in - who would have guessed?


Tomorrow we change scenes a bit and head to Black Butte for a week with Pete's family. I'll try to blog while we are there, but I'm not sure what the internet status will be. It is so good to be with our family. We are loving every minute of it.
3 comments:
Lucy's first Independence Day!YEAH!
Hi - it's Luur! Looks like you're summer break is going well. Can't wait for your visit to Seattle.
Love,
L
Hey guys! I bet it's really good to be home. I got home late last night and it feels SOOOO weird. Mixed emotions for sure. Just got caught up on the blog. Lucy's such a cutie! I request more pics of Jinxy and Pete.
Bye for now!
Post a Comment