Monday, December 03, 2007

Another movie for you

Lucy had a doctor's appointment today. She's 23 inches and weighs just over 12 pounds. She's our growing little girl. Of course, the doctor meant immunizations - she was such a brave girl though. Mommy was proud!

Sorry it isn't more exciting, but people seemed to enjoy the movie last time.
I only have one more day of maternity leave ... I can't even talk about it. :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my beautiful cousin! How fun to have video! (next time can we see one with you? (-:) I have been keeping track of you over the last months! Your "Shmoo" is just awesome! I am sending you lots of love and happy thoughts your way for tomorrow...I remember my first day back to work like it was yesterday! Remember to breathe (-:Love you! Barb

Shannon said...

Baby attacked by a Pirate!

My kids loved this.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...Pete what in the world???? I love you guys. Can't wait to give my niece a huge kiss!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to sign my anonymous post...this is Sydney :)

Anonymous said...

You're both such wonderful parents!
Happy December. :)

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see all three of you! Lucy is beautiful... See you this summer. Wishing you safe travels and a warm homecoming in Hong Kong :)
Jen