We've been having a great time with my parents reliving our first month with them. We took them to Dim Sum, Victoria Peak, and Stanley. It's been great. The past two days slowed down quite a bit, however, because Pete had to work and I am one slow woman right now. It's still been fun just to sit and relax with Mom and Dad. :)
The first night we were here we took them to Jumbo, the floating restaurant near our house where we went for Pete's birthday. They were fresh off the plane and a bit jet lagged, but we had a great time!


In Stanley, we happened upon a dragon parade. So fun to watch!





I think we may take Mom and Dad into downtown today for a bit of shopping. I was really hopping eveyone would be visiting me and the baby in the hospital by now, but no such luck. At this point, it looks like I may be going to my doctor's appointment on Friday, my due date, and begging for a little help :) We'll keep you posted!
4 comments:
Great pictures of the Dragon Parade....BUT I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF LUCY!!!!!! :)
I got her a cute little something. How do I send it to you?
Oh gosh we're all chopping at the bit here just waiting...I can only imagine how you all feel. But how wonderful to have J & J there and the dragon parade looks so fun.
Hi there!!! I am thinking about you guys tons!! Lucy, get here already - gah!
Love,
Luur
I've been checking your blog every other day for the big announcement. Does Pete know how to do it or will you be on-line during the post delivery? Due dates are a bit of a curse. Maybe they should give us a ten day window of opportunity, so we're not sitting on go. I'm glad your parents are there to keep you entertained. I'm going to use your hotel Tracy line. Good to see your humor is intact.
Post a Comment