So yesterday we received this picture from Marge and Norm of their house covered in snow. What's going on? Last year at this time, I had had just about enough of the white stuff and was absolutely going to go insane if I had to wade my way to school through three feet of snow one more time. This year, as I am writing this, I am looking out of my window to blue skies and perfectly bare ground. One day - only one- we had a light dusting that lasted all of 24 hours. Not that I'm complaining - it's just so odd. As far as I understand it, all my teacher friends and family are looking at working into July at this point - that'll be fun. Sorry guys.
Let's see, in other news, well, there isn't much. Pete and I are working on applications for both back home and overseas. As I wrote in an email earlier today, we may be the only people on the planet who have ever simultaneously applied to jobs in Oregon and China while living in Bulgaria. I'm just excited to know how it will all turn out.
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our nephew. Every time the phone rings we're sure it "the call." I think there are 12 days left until the due date - Andy and Ali we're thinking about you!
Spring Break plans are in full force. Are plan is to go to Egypt and/or Dubai. Hopefully we'll be able to take a tour to Egypt, but the info doesn't come out until mid-February.
Applications are completed for the most part. That's good news. This give me more time to concentrate on my new job of figuring out our future, which is nice.
Finally, CONGRATULATIONS Lisa and Matt! We wish we could have been there for the big day. Leah and Lorissa sent me pictures, and it looks like the wedding was absolutely beautiful. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!
1 comment:
Thanks Jinx!! So Sorry that we missed seeing you at x-mas. I'm sure that the holidays at home were wonderful.
Did I send you some wedding pics? Scroll down on this page until you see Matt & Lisa's slideshow.
www.michelleturner.com/blog
Post a Comment