
This comic kind of explains my mentality right now :) There was actually a better one about coffee drinking, but I can't find it anymore. When will my letters of recommendation be written? I have a whole weekend of torture left. My goal is to be done by Sunday evening, though, so I can stop spending my day like a zombie with thoughts like "Janey is a wonderful student. She is kind, considerate, and always uses a Kleenex when picking her nose" running through my head. The worst part is that I am finished with all of the kids who are easy to write about, now I am left with the rest who have a mid-range GPA and their main extracurricular activity is counting the number of red cars that drive down their street weekly. Grrr. (I'm sure I'll be happier next time I write) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment