


So ... Derek brought back this little video game contraption that contains all the games you know and love from your childhood, such as: Super Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong, and Frogger. Needless to say, we are currently addicted. I didn't think this addiction would happen to me - I thought only the boys would end up spending countless hours in front of the television. I was wrong. All of us fight like brothers and sisters who gets to use the joy stick next. It's actually rather pathetic, but then I turn on Super Mario Brothers, the familiar music starts to play, I discover another "Warp Zone" and I'll my embarrassment suddenly drains away. Sad, really.
The other picture is of our new house that we are living in. We moved in with Jenn and Derek this year, which seems to be a much better fit. It really feels like a home now. I can't believe that school is going to start this week. There is still so much to do! Oh well ... it all gets done eventually.
I know I promised pictures of our trip ... but I can't seem to find the slip to pick up the discs. It was sitting on the counter, we had a BBQ over here and now it is gone. Retrieving it means going to the photo shop and probably speaking A LOT of Bulgarian, so I'm probably going to beg my assistant to go over there with me this week. Ugh!
2 comments:
I have a confession to make. I took the picture slip, picked them up at Hit and I am holding your pictures at Pink House until such time as you delete all pictures of me from all cameras in Frat House. Mwaa-ahh-ahh. Ah.
LOVE Super Mario Bros.! There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Jinx. Embrace your inner-geek :)
New house looks cute, too!
-Jamie
Post a Comment