
I am now officially a computer geek. Last night I was up until all hours trying to figure out how to put a link on this sight. Having figured that out, today I decided to play around with the HTML trying to make my Blog a little more personalized. It was kind of fun ... maybe after Bulgaria I will go back to school and get a PhD in C0mputer Science :)
The big event of the day was trying to track down the package that we sent registered mail to Princeton, New Jersey. I thought the point of registered mail was being able to track it at all times, but apparently not. When we called USPS they had no record of our numer and were not very much help at all. When I told the lady what was in the package (our passports, visa documents, and pretty much everything we need to be allowed into the country of Bulgaria) she said, "Oh ... that would be bad if it got lost." Uhhh, yeah ... good point. Although the problem isn't settle yet, we feel a little better tonight after talking to several people. We'll see ... Other than that, we have just been trying to stay cool ... it was a million degrees outside today. I was beginning to forget what summer felt like, but today was summer full-blast.
5 comments:
Wow...your smart...dont think I would ever be able to figure that one out...with out my geek husband.
AWWWWWSOME!!!!!!! Dad
How cool! Good think you are the one teaching computers over there!!! I still have a feeling our phone bills will be high for the next 2 years! Love you guys.
Ali
Why am I anonymous?
Looks like you two are too cool for school! I love your new blog!
Love,
Sydders
Post a Comment